PROTECT YOUR Automobile WITH NANOPROTECH
The product is unique in complete displacement of moisture. It restores moisture damaged electrical equipment to working condition. The product prevents current leakage and insulation breakdown. An invisible nanocoating protects automobile’s electrical equipment and devices even when they are exposed to water. The product provides a powerful protection for at least one year and significantly prolongs the life of automobile’s electrical parts.
Super Insulation builds a long-life protection from all moisture. Nanoparticles penetrate into the structure of the applied surface, displace moisture, and remove oxides. It instantly restores insulation resistance and significantly improves current conductivity. The product penetrates into hard-to-reach spots and can apply on wet surfaces. NANOPROTECH Auto Electric maintains its elasticity for a long time and is harmless on all materials.
Types of equipmentthat can be used by product
Invaluable product for car maintenance, definitely worth the money!Gloria W. Chicago, IL
Best toolbox lubricant money can buy. I recommend keeping a bottle of Home and Garden Anticor on hand as well as a bottle of Automobile Electric.Lavonne W. Elmhurst, IL
Nanoprotech Automobile Electric is so powerful that there is almost no way that I can go back to the other lubricants in my garage.L_Alford62
The battery stopped working from corrosion on our family road trip. We were stranded at a gas station waiting for a repair truck. My husband went inside and bought a bottle of Nanoprotech Automobile Electric and got our car working in 10 minutes without waiting for a repair truck. Thank you Nanoprotech!Sarah C.
Approximately 80% of all electrical problems/failures in the modern automobiles are caused by some type of moisture. Insufficient insulation and dirt on electrically conductive objects leads to current leakages which directly impact the working capacity of a particular electrical system where it occurs and impacts the overall functioning of the automobile.
To resolve all the problems mentioned above, Nanoprotech Company created an innovative protective spray – Nanoprotech Automobile Electric. What makes the spray unique is its insulating capabilities. The spray is also unique in its special formula that has been developed based on advanced nanotechnology.
Nanoprotech Automobile Electric in contract with the treated surface and penetration into its structure, fills all cracks at the molecular level and creates a waterproof protective coating that protects automobile electrical parts against moisture, current leakages, insulation issues, and short circuits. A thin nanocoating that is created is able to penetrate through existing moisture and displace 100% of moisture. Consequently, the product besides its protective capabilities serves some repair functions. Within 10-15 minutes after the product application, the product helps to restore the water damaged automobile electrical parts to their working condition by displacing 100% of moisture from the treated surface.
In addition to its direct functions, Nanoprotech Automobile Electric has lubricating and anticorrosive properties. A very distinctive feature to the product is it does not require any pretreatment.
The maximum electrical power threshold of the automobile electrical elements that Nanoprotech Automobile Electric can effectively protect is 6,000 watts. Consequently Nanoprotech Automobile Electric can protect all of the electrical parts within the automobile – ignition coils, battery terminals, electrical contacts, starter, fuses, fans, cooling system, electrically powered windows, engine control units, and other electrical elements.
- The life span of the Nanoprotech Automobile Electric protective nanocoating is 1 to 3 years depending on the surrounding climate in which the treated surface is used and the working cycle of the treated surface.
- Product functions under the temperature range of -80°С to +140°С ( -112°F to +284°F). Other similar products, that are not formulated based on nanotechnology, function at a temperature range of only -30°С to +30°С ( -22°F to +86°F).
- Nanoprotech protective coating does not evaporate from the treated surfaces at high temperatures, preventing wires from softening; and it does not lose its properties at low temperatures, preventing electrical contracts from freezing.
The effectiveness of the product has been confirmed by the positive feedbacks from the automobile specialists, motorists, automobile racers, and journalists in the automobile industry. The positive reviews came not only from the regions with temperate climate, but also from the regions with significantly harsh conditions such as from the northern states of the US – Alaska, Illinois, Michigan, and Maine; and other countries like Canada, Scandinavia, and Russia.
NANOPROTECT ANTICOR PERFORMANCE TEST:
The Steel Coupons were subjected to salt fog exposure in accordance with the RTCA/DO-160G, Section 184.108.40.206, Category T, Severe Salt Fog test. The test hardware was exposed to forty-eight (48) hours of salt fog followed by a twenty-four (24) hour dry out, and then repeated once more. A visual examination of the test hardware after application of the salt fog environment revealed varying degrees of corrosion on some of the coupons. The test hardware was returned to the customer for evaluation following test completion.
- t = - 31 F,
- Test objects were continiously sprayed with 5% sodium chloride solution, saline solution.
Metal coupons treated with different kinds of anti corrosion products
Recommended instructions for use:
1. Take a can of Nanoprotech Auto Electric in your hand with which it is most comfortable for you to hold it and shake it thoroughly. While shaking the can make sure to make thorough movements with an amplitude of 10-15 cm. Shaking the can assures that nanoparticles are evenly distributed within the can. It will be sufficient to shake the can 5-10 times. Make sure to keep the cap on the can at all times while shaking the can to prevent you from accidentally pressing on the spray head.
2. After shaking the can thoroughly, take off the cap, and aim the can at terminal, electrical contact, spark plug, or other electrical elements that you wish to treat in your automobile. For the most effective application, spray at the distance of 15-20 cm. In more detailed treatment, the can can be brought up closer to the surface; however, it is not recommended to bring the can right up against the surface during treatment.
3. Using your index finger, press onto the spray head and with smooth hand movement apply Nanoprotech Auto Electric onto the surface you wish to treat and then let the surface rest for 10-15 minutes (average time needed for the product to begin working). Then you can remove any excess product from the areas surrounding the treated element using soft sponge. With proper application, one can will cover all of the electrical systems of your vehicle.
- electrical components of motor, generator, starter,
- automotive lighting systems: exterior (dipped headlights, main headlights, fog lamps, cornering lamps, taillights, turn signals, reversing lamps) and interior lights alarm system and immobilizer, cables
- other electrical systems: sensors, fuse panels, relay etc